North America Augmented Reality (AR) Market Size, Share 2022 Explosive Factors of Revenue by Key Vendors, Demand, Development Strategy, Future Trends and Industry Growth Research Report
The report titled North America Augmented Reality (AR) Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for North America Augmented Reality (AR) Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300461
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
North America augmented reality market is expected to grow by 47.3% annually in the forecast period and reach $93.74 billion by 2026.
Highlighted with 26 tables and 39 figures, this 104-page report “North America Augmented Reality (AR) Market by Component, Technology, Device, Industry Vertical, End User, and Country 2020-2026: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire North America augmented reality market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with historic study covering 2015-2019 and forecast covering 2020-2026. (Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of North America market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify North America augmented reality market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Technology, Device, Industry Vertical, End User, and Country.
Based on Component, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Semiconductor Component
• Displays and Projectors
• Position Trackers
• Software Developer Kits
• Cloud Services
Based on Technology, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
Marker-based Augmented Reality
• Passive Marker
• Active Marker
Markerless Augmented Reality
• Model based Tracking
• Image based Processing
Based on Device, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
• Head-Up Display (HUD)
• Handheld Device
Based on Industry Vertical, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Entertainment & Media
• Aerospace & Defense
• Retail & Marketing
• Other Verticals
Based on End User, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2015-2026 included in each section.
• Large Enterprises
• Small- & Medium-sized Enterprises
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
For each of the aforementioned countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2015-2026. The breakdown of major national markets by Technology, Device, and Industry Vertical over the years 2015-2026 are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in North America augmented reality market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
Catchoom Technologies, S.L.
HP Development Co., L.P.
Magic Leap, Inc
Popar Co Ltd
Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
Samsung Co Ltd.
Universal mCloud Corp. (NGRAIN)
(Please Note: The report will be updated before delivery to make sure that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts:-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300461
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10300461
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
The post North America Augmented Reality (AR) Market Size, Share 2022 Explosive Factors of Revenue by Key Vendors, Demand, Development Strategy, Future Trends and Industry Growth Research Report appeared first on America News Hour.
This content was originally published here.